Come Together: When the 60s Met the 70s
March 28, 2020
Cabaret 313 remains committed to our mission, and we want to let you know that we are also committed to helping minimize the spread and impact of the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus).
Following recommendations from governmental authorities and realizing the fast-changing and evolving concerns about the coronavirus, the leadership of Cabaret 313 has decided to postpone the Carole Bufford: When the ’60s Met the 70’sperformances on March 28th at the Players Club Playhouse for the health and safety of all who would attend, perform or work the event.
Arts organizations around the country are working diligently on how this situation will impact our communities and performances. Currently, the C313 leadership is working hard to figure out what this means for the organization, our ticketing and the rest of our 19-20 season. Please allow us time to figure out the implications of COVID19 and how it will impact our organization.
In regards to our performance on March 28th, as a PATRON there are a few options that you have for your tickets:
• Wait to hear about the reschedule date of the performance, and take action at a later date,
• Donate your tickets back to Cabaret 313 as a tax-deductible donation,
• Get a refund on your tickets (Refunded tickets will be put back on the credit card of purchase. This transaction takes up to 2-5 business days to process).
In the meantime, please consider abstaining from our upcoming April performances if you have experienced the following:
• You are sick or believe you may be getting sick
• Have been in contact with people who are sick
• Have traveled anywhere issued with a travel warning by the CDC
If you need to miss our upcoming April 25th performance due to circumstances related to the COVID-19 virus, please contact our office to discuss your options at email@example.com.
Please review the attached link and respond regarding your Carole Bufford tickets and which narrative you deem appropriate.
Carole J. Bufford
Performance Sponsored by Marcie & Rob Orley
The Players Club Playhouse
Following 2019’s sold-out performance of You Don’t Own Me: The Fearless Females of the 1960s, Carole J. Bufford returns to Cabaret 313 with a brand-new show exploring the monumental change in the musical landscape from 1965-75. With music made famous by Cher, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Simon & Garfunkel, Dusty Springfield, Otis Redding, Linda Ronstadt, Creedence Clearwater Revival and more, Come Together: When the 60s Met the 70s explores the ever-changing music industry in one of the most exciting, controversial and impactful ten years in American musical history.
- First Performance: Doors open at 6 p.m., show at 6:30 p.m.
- Second Performance: Doors open at 8:15 p.m., show at 8:45 p.m.
$125 Preferred |
$60 General | $25 40 & Younger